Uniworld River Duchess

jibeho52

Well we are down to only 6 more days until we leave for Vienna to Amsterdam cruise. Never thought the day would ever get here. This is our first river cruise and first trip to Europe, we are pretty excited. Have been checking out the CC site and don't hear much about Uniworld or this trip. Anyone have any suggestions or comments on restaurants in Vienna or exceptional places to visit. Hope that everyone has a great day.

Just spent a week in Vienna and recommend that you don't miss the new Museum Quarter and the Albertina. Vienna has some of the finest are collections in all of Europe. Take the # 1 tram around the Ring Strasse for a wonderful cheap tour of the beautiful buildings including the Opera House. The Americans bombed the Opera House during the 2nd world war thinking it was a rail road station. We also paid to rebuild it. It is very beautiful and worth a tour. Enjoy Vienna it's a wonderful city.:)

Hi there....

I did that cruise only Amsterdam to Vienna last May. I was also on The Duchess in April this year for Tulips and Windmills.

The ship is wonderful. The crew is fabulous.

You will be thrilled with Uniworld. Their care and consideration to their clients, is unmatched in my cruise experiences.

The itinerary is very nice. You are doing it in the recommended way. (Starting in Vienna)

If you have any specific questions, please email me at tiggypooo@yahoo.ca

• 1 month later...

Archived