Cruise Directors

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Kruzseeker and Sobral

So sorry for not replying earlier as I've literally only found your replies (arn't I supposed to get an automated email or something?) Anyway sorry to be such a techno div, but I want to thank you for your sleuthing and kruzseeker have a fab holiday (I think you may have already departed).

• 2 weeks later...

On Celebration at the moment is Lee Oliver - we had seen him before but not sure whether that was Celebration or another ship. As a matter of interest, Sue Denning did a guest spot on two nights and was very good. They seem to have reduced the number of shows a bit though - don't know whether this is a permanent thing or whether it varies according to itinerary. Understandably, there was no show on the over-night in St Petersburg for example as most people were off the ship doing excursions and the last night crossing the North Sea can be a bit unpredictable for the dancers so perhaps that's why they made that a guest spot. I'd be interested to know if the back-to-backs in the Med still do 12 shows in a fortnight. Anyone know?

Archived