Stockholm HOHO boat route

Is anyone familiar with the HOHO boat's route ?

We will be on the Crown Princess, which I believe will berth at Stadsgarden. There is a route map on the following web site: http://www.stockholmsightseeing.com/EN/STOCKHOLM/boat-tours/hop-on-hop-off-boat.htm. Does anyone know if stop G refers to Slussen? And where is stop F relative to where we will dock?

Thanks in advance for any info on this.

I also have this map, and was planning on taking the tour in July when we dock with Oceana. I remember reading on the boards somewhere that you could buy a pass that would include both the bus and boat. I am trying to look into this. I will let you know what I find out. Donna

I also have this map, and was planning on taking the tour in July when we dock with Oceana. I remember reading on the boards somewhere that you could buy a pass that would include both the bus and boat. I am trying to look into this. I will let you know what I find out. Donna

It is the Supreme Pass for 310 SEK adult it included the Boat, bus & ferry +

http://www.stockholmsightseeing.com/EN/STOCKHOLM/combination-tours/hop-on-hop-off-combination.htm

They still have the 2007 prices showing so should be close

I finally got in contact with the company that operates the HOHO boats. They confirmed that there is a stop at the Viking's terminal, which should make it much closer than Slussen for most the cruise ship passengers. I will be there on Jun 21 and I will give it a try and report.

Ichen818, you have got the map right. Stop G is at Slussen in Gamla Stan. And Stop F is just beside where your ship will dock if it is at Stadsgården.

But for all the ships docking at Frihamnen there is no Ho/Ho boat stopping near the ship. And even if your ship is now scheduled at Stadsgården, be aware that sometimes ships are changed, even at last minute. I hope you will be lucky and there will be no change for you.

Archived