Question about a room with a senior...

We are looking about going on a cruise in November... We'd love to take my DMIL ... We are probably going on the Carnival Conquest... Does anyone know the lowest room category that will accomodate three on the bottom... Meaning that there are no bunks?

Thanks

:confused:

We are looking about going on a cruise in November... We'd love to take my DMIL ... We are probably going on the Carnival Conquest... Does anyone know the lowest room category that will accomodate three on the bottom... Meaning that there are no bunks?

Thanks

:confused:

I would have the MIL have her own Stateroom, you all need your privacy.

I would have the MIL have her own Stateroom, you all need your privacy.

Either that, or work out some scheme like in college (ie bandana tied to the doorknob). :)

Of course you might want to let DH do the explaining of the rules to his mother.

We are taking someone with us, and got two 1A cabins near each other for the 3 of us. It would ruin my cruise to have to sleep with someone else in my cabin. .... though it may come to that if they keep raising the price of the cruises. (just read about the new $9/day fuel supplement).

So far we all can afford to pay for two cabins on Conquest.

We have two cruises set up this way with two cabins. I dont care if its the best cabin, I just want my privacy.

The senior may or may not qualify for a cheaper rate. If the cruise is not selling well, close to final payment usually, Carnival sometimes adds a senior rate to push the sales.

Thanks .. I'll check it out tonight...

Aren't the 1A cabins just one upper and 1 lower bed though???

Nope, on the Conquest most are a twin and a convertible sofa.

I think 2216, maybe on the sister ship Glory is on this thread. My friend has 2216 booked on Conquest, its right next to a 5A, pretty much the same s.f. (4 s.f. smaller Im told) and has port holes just like the neighboring 5A....and cheaper usually than a inside cabin. The 1A will have only a 50% premium compared to if you booked a inside cabin you would pay double.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=739857

Archived