Continental hotel Bayside Miami

cruiselover48

I need help. I bid on priceline and this is the hotel I got. After I got the name of the hotel I checked the reviews and every one is awful. Has anyone had a even fair experience with this hotel?? Please help.!!! Thanks Roz:eek::eek:

All I can say is that we almost booked it last year because it was cheap, but we decided against it because of the reviews, and the lack of shuttle service, like the hotel we chose (in fll).

I need help. I bid on priceline and this is the hotel I got. After I got the name of the hotel I checked the reviews and every one is awful. Has anyone had a even fair experience with this hotel?? Please help.!!! Thanks Roz:eek::eek:

Could you tell us how many stars and what location you used please.

The Continental is not supposed to be high on the list of

better hotels:eek:

The INTERContinental is the one that is excellent:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just saw your posting, we stayed at the Riande Continental a few years ago, we found it to be fine for the money we paid, which was something like $75 for 3 people. Ok the rooms were not great but the beds were clean and the staff were very nice. The location is great for the cruise terminal and best of all, there is a great view of the ships arriving!!! Its not the best hotel but for 1 night I would use it again. The Holiday Inn just along the street is better.

We cruised out of Miami in Feb and that is a very busy expensive month to be in Miami. We too stayed at the Continential Bayside and I was slightly worried after reading the horrible reviews. I will say this is not the Hilton but it was fine for 1 night pre cruise. Just a bit of advise. The elevators get real busy in the morning with everyone leaving for a cruise ship. We ended up carrying luggage down 12 floors. So either request a room on a lower floor or take your luggage to the lobby early like 7:30 am. The room was ok and the other 2 ladies with me had a good laugh and a good attitude about the hotel. I had warned them that this was the best I could find and it was only 1 night. We walked over to Bayside for dinner and drinks and felt safe. You will be OK.

Just a suggestion, try not to stay at a hotel that does not have the best recommendations, that way you will not be dissapointed.

I read postings from people who "do not like Miami", or "Miami is a dump", which is not true at all.

We have some excellent hotels here in Miami and some of the most beautiful areas to visit, you just need to know where to go and where not to go.

Hope you enjoy your trip!:)

if it s just for one night..why not?..you ll go to sleep wake and get

the hell out of dodge:p

just don t expect 3 or 4 star service paying for a 2 star..with such

expectation s your bound to be disappointed..instead look at it as

a great deal..the money you save will pay for more than just one

dinner at bayside..:D

Archived