Glory Help? western car., wich ports do we tender in,or

lpglarry

You will probably have to tender in Key West as the Glory may be too big to dock there.. You tender in Belize and Grand Cayman also.. But be advised that if the limited dock space is taken in any port, tendering is the only alternative... Tendering is not a problem and usually works very smoothly..

[quote name='lpglarry']costa maya,cozumel,belize,progresso, do you have any idea about these ports,[/QUOTE]
...and had a great time in all four ports. In fact, I posted a long review on this very board. :p

[url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=86228&highlight=Glory+Review[/url]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=navy]A year ago the GLORY ported at the Navy pier in Key West (maybe that's changed)[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#000080]Belize is a tender port[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#000080]Cozumel is a pier port[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#000080]We didn't go to Grand Cayman, but wouldn't matter. Grand Cayman is devastated, won't open [b]AT LEAST[/b] until November and in the opinion of many Carnival employees last week, not until next year.:( [/color][/size][/font][/i]

Archived