RCCL Valet/Laundry

On the contrary, I think the prices are very reasonable. Certainly less than at home! I believe the price list is on the RCI website. I usually use the 1/2 price "press only" for my capris which I launder at home and just fold up to pack.

39august I agree with you. And having a formal gown or beaded dress dry-cleaned on the ship is much cheaper than the prices at home as well! (About 50% of what I pay.) Not to mention they are used to delicate materials, beads, etc and treating them properly.

I have also found the prices to be reasonable. And anything I have sent out (I usually manage to stain one or two items per trip), has come back in perfect condition.

I've seen the pricelists here before...maybe just a quick search?

From the RCI web site ... (very reasonable!)

SHIPBOARD LAUNDRY SERVICE

* All prices are in US. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.

MEN WOMEN Shirt/T-Shirt:$2.50Blouse:$3.50Shirt (dress):$3.00Dress (wash):$5.00Underwear:$1.20Skirt:$3.50Jeans:$3.00Nightgown:$3.00Pajamas:$4.00Swimsuit:$2.00Handkerchif:$0.75Slip:$2.50Shorts:$2.50Housecoat:$3.50Bathrobe:$3.50Hosiery:$3.50Pants (wash):$3.50Slacks:$3.50Sweatshirt:$3.00 Socks:$1.00 PRESS ONLY - 50% of cleaning prices SHIPBOARD DRY CLEANING SERVICES * All prices are in US. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.

MEN WOMAN Suit:$7.00Evening Gown:$8.00Pants:$4.25Dress$7.00Jacket:$4.50Silk Blouse:$5:00Sweater:$4.00Silk Dress:$8.00Coat:$7.00Skirt$4.50Tie:$2.00Suit:$7.50Shirt:$3.50Blouse:$4.00Shorts:$3.00Scarf:$2.50Vest$2.50 Silk Pajamas:$4.50 PRESS ONLY - 50% of cleaning prices.

Mid-week on FOS, we were offered a wash and fold (no dry cleaning) deal- all you can fit in the bag for $20. It was not a big bag, but let me tell ya, it is plastic and we STUFFED it.

I agree with the other posts- the drycleaning was affordable and a perfect way to deal with my DH's shirts upon arrival. I sent them out on day one and had them back long before the formal dinner on night 2.

I found the price list on the website once- I know it's there....

Archived