Review: NCL Dawn to Bermuda 6/01/2008 (Very Long)

AuntieBarb

After reading the dailies I'm now busy planning how to finish up at the martini tasting for me in time to get to the beers of europe tasting for my hubby.:D

I like the way you're thinking! :D

Well now that you are so engulfed with planning, the next 4 months should go by really quickly. Enjoy your cruise!

Reading your review is getting us even more excited when it's finally our turn to sail on the Dawn in August... Thanks for the detailed review :)

You're most certainly welcome, Herb! The water should be perfect then. I hope you have a great cruise!

ML-would you please memorize this review and recite it to me as needed on our sailing?

Great review AuntieBarb! Thanx

Repeat after me........There will be no reciting! LOL! :p

Thanks, MB

Repeat after me........There will be no reciting! LOL! :p

OK then, explain to me how I'm gonna remember/know any of this stuff while I'm in a 7 day, Swizzle Haze?

Not my fault it's such a good review. ;)

OK then, explain to me how I'm gonna remember/know any of this stuff while I'm in a 7 day, Swizzle Haze?

Not my fault it's such a good review. ;)

"Swizzle Haze"

roflmao.gif

Print it out and use different highlighters maybe? :D

C'mon now....I know it's a book, but it's meant for feedback; not a travel guide!

:D HA! No worries Monte, my hubby's got your back. He actually did print it out last night after I showed it to him and was pouring over the dailies.

So there you go AuntieBarb, your review is now laying on a desk in a water treatment plant up in Canada!:D I noticed two things hilited last night. Beers of Europe tasting. Beers of the World tasting. That's it. I've got some work to do.

:D HA! No worries Monte, my hubby's got your back. He actually did print it out last night after I showed it to him and was pouring over the dailies.

So there you go AuntieBarb, your review is now laying on a desk in a water treatment plant up in Canada!:D I noticed two things hilited last night. Beers of Europe tasting. Beers of the World tasting. That's it. I've got some work to do.

Yipee! Glad you guys are doing it, cause I have a habit of losing things that I want to bring on board.

Then my time was worth every minute! Bottoms up! 360v.gif

(You two crack me up!)

Oh, if anyone wants to see "Fountains" (don't ask; just see it), it was at the end of the crew talent show on this cruise, opposed to the tail end of the farewell show on past sailings.

I agree...try not to miss it especially if you have a great CD:D

If you do not plan on attending every show, ask your CD what night they will be doing "fountains";)

Remember the slogan - Freestyle means free to whatever........ :D

Barbara (BarbCT605) and Tony get the "Best Dressed" award, hands down!

(Please Note: Hugo WILL want his sheets back in the same shape he got them! LOL! )

100_0153.jpg

We were lucky to have a great CC group who are really, really good sports.

Our toga party was the same day as "White Hot Nights." One of our guests, aka "Togaboy," was later seen walking around the ship wearing his toga.:D I understand that he inspired a few other non-CC pax who also donned togas later that evening.

At least it wasn't "dress up or not" night.;)

Hugo got his sheets back -- well-spotted with tomato sauce stains.:)

Kneeling in the foreground is Ravi, who is a great butler with a wonderful sense of humor.

Excellent review, pics and posting of freestyle dailies. Thank you for displaying them in your thread. The visuals were easy to see on my old dial up lap-top computer.

You all certainly know how to have fun on a cruise!

coka

Excellent review, pics and posting of freestyle dailies. Thank you for displaying them in your thread. The visuals were easy to see on my old dial up lap-top computer.

You all certainly know how to have fun on a cruise!

coka

Thank you, coka! I'm glad the pictures loaded OK for you, as I remember the dial-up days very well. I wish broadband for you! I really do!

Archived