Specialty Restaurant Pre-cruise reservations

Today was the 1st day that pre-cruise reservations were offered for my 9 August LOS cruise. Went online to book and found that only 5:30, 8:30, and 9:00 PM were available. I cannot believe between midnight and 7 AM that all the remainder times had already been booked. Does anyone know if these are the only times being offered for pre-cruise bookings and the remaining times reserved for booking only after boarding. This sure limits the choices.

Today was the 1st day that pre-cruise reservations were offered for my 9 August LOS cruise. Went online to book and found that only 5:30, 8:30, and 9:00 PM were available. I cannot believe between midnight and 7 AM that all the remainder times had already been booked. Does anyone know if these are the only times being offered for pre-cruise bookings and the remaining times reserved for booking only after boarding. This sure limits the choices.

Maybe those are the only times that they let you pre-book ahead of time and all other times are only available once you board? I want to do the same thing as you for our AOS cruise in September. As you, I would really like to find out all of the details. I'll try now to book the reservation like you and report back what my results are.

I booked both Portofinos and Chops on Jewel of the Seas on the day it opened up (it wasn't available for booking until late morning for Chops and early afternoon for Portofinos). I booked within an hour or two of it being available for booking and was able to reserve 7:00 on both days.

Just booked Portofino's and Chops for our 8/30/2008 cruise on the Liberty . I had no problem ! Today was the day the advanced calender said it would start taking reservations and to my surprise it worked !!!

Archived