which ships are in port??

zschweeb

http://www.cruisecal.com is really wonderful and fun. it will tell you all the ship on all the cruiselines all over the world. Even tells you which ships are at sea for the day. Keep in mind that last minute changes to the itineraries will not be posted. Also, check out the cruise camara links. Almost makes you feel like you are on the ship looking at the port.

thank you i wasnt looking for a particular ship but a site where they would all be listed it seems like some of you figured that out and thank you very much i will check out the information offered was just wondering since i am traveling during a peak week how many ships would be in the ports we are going to on the days we would be there because it seems like a lot of the threads mention crowded beaches when there are more than one ship in port

thanx again

thank you cruisecal.com was the most helpful you can list every day by ship, port, or cruiseline i was able to find out every ship in port the same days that we will be there and it looks like there will always be a crowd 2-4 monster ships in each port each day at least this will help with planning daily activities i read somewhere that obviously the beaches closest to the port are the most crowded when there are more than 1 ship in port so i guess a longer cab ride will offer a little more privacy thanx again you were all very helpful

Susan..just checked out the site that shows what ships are in port with you. Great site. Will reference that one for sure.

Will also be travelling with you on Jewel of the Seas April 23 sailing...first I have a cruise on Caribbean Princess in 6 days :)

Emmy :)

:mad: wow 6 days to sail as you know i have to wait 6 mths and its been 1 yr since my last one cant wait though still trying to decide what to do in each port trying not to spend mega bucks and make this a somewhat affordable vacation with a family of 5 thats not an easy feat!!!! any ideas on day trips on the isles we visit. looking for some nice beaches to visit spend the day drinking and lying in the sun while the kids tear up the beach and tire themselves out!!!

Hi Susan....

Well now it is only 3 days to CP cruise. Will give you some ideas about each of the ports...I love beautiful beaches and since we are sailing to three of the ports that are on our Jewel cruise will report back with some ideas on our roll call thread. They are St. Martin, St. Thomas and San Juan. I have good ideas for all of these ports that are inexpensive.

Can appreciate the work and planning for five and to keep the costs down.

Time to head out for that last day of work before vacation.

Emmy :)

Archived