Cabin Decorations?

angeldaisy03

I'm going on Inspiration in April with my best friend. She has never been anywhere in her life and I thought it would be nice to get our cabin decorated in the Bon Voyage theme. Anyone have these or seen them? Are they worth it? We have an inside cabin, wondering if they will be in the way or a hassle in the long run. Thanks for any imput!

Two years ago we took our 1st cruise, myself and my 2 kids. I bought the Bon Voyage package. When we opened the door to the cabin the look on their faces was priceless. Granted my kids are younger than your friend but I think it goes along with the excitement of the whole cruise. My son brought some of the decor home!

There are several streamers from the corners to the middle of the cabin. Some crepe paper balls and a Bon Voyage sign and a cake. I thought for 32 bucks it was worth it.

I didn't do it on our last cruise, but am on ours in April. We are getting a balcony for the 1st time and my daughter is taking a friend. It's there senior yr spring break and birthdays.

Go for it. Oh, and I'm 5'8 and it never got in my way.

HAppy Cruising,

Donna

Elation 8-2002

Ecstasy 8-2003

Spirit 4-2005

Splurge and do it!!

Your friend will really enjoy it.

We had our suite decorated for our Birthday Cruise in August. It was very festive and stayed up the whole week. One of the decorations is still sitting on the dresser in my bedroom right now!

I'm taking my parents on their first cruise in March and their cabin will be decorated, as will my daughter's and a friend, who are celebrating birthdays while we're cruising.

Go for it! It's FUN!! I'm 5 feet and it didn't get in my way either!

Archived