Category 1A with porthole on Valor or same class

ebandive

Does anyone have a picture of what the room looks like with the portholes? I'm finding great deals being that you can't push the beds together, and am considering doing this instead of an interior. Any pictures and info on how you liked these rooms would be beneficial! Thanks! :D

Thanks! So you are telling me that the couch in this picture:

Stateroom.jpg

Turns into this:

Cabin2216a.JPG

Cabin2216c.JPG

wow! I woudn't have know that was a sofa bed! Are these comfortable for an adult?

Thanks! p.s. Hope nobody minds me copying/pasting the photos!

Iv heard they are almost the same as a twin bed to sleep on. I havent been the one to sleep on on ... yet. yes, the sofa is the same size as a twin bed.

We were thinking of putting 3 in a extended balcony which has the same convertible sofa. The sofa is closest to the door of the balcony, tempting huh?

You take off the cover from the sofa and remove the back cushions and voila its a bed.

I woudn't have know that was a sofa bed! Are these comfortable for an adult?

Thanks! p.s. Hope nobody minds me copying/pasting the photos!

I don't mind in the least. Glad to see they've still been of assistance. To answer your question about the comfort. . . that first night I started sleeping on the regular bed and switched over to the sofa bad. Ship was rocking quite a bit and I preferred it to be head/toe rather then side/side. The sofa was extremely comfortable to sleep on. After that night, it was never made into a bed again, as I was sailing solo and didn't need it that way. It's a great cabin!! :)

I don't mind in the least. Glad to see they've still been of assistance. To answer your question about the comfort. . . that first night I started sleeping on the regular bed and switched over to the sofa bad. Ship was rocking quite a bit and I preferred it to be head/toe rather then side/side. The sofa was extremely comfortable to sleep on. After that night, it was never made into a bed again, as I was sailing solo and didn't need it that way. It's a great cabin!! :)

Thank's Don! I just can't get over what a great deal these cabins are! :D I'm so glad to hear they are comfortable. Yea!!

We are travelling with 3 of us. I want to try a balcony, just because everyone raves over them, but we can get two port hole cabins for more than $200 less than one balcony cabin.

Its a tough call. We dont want to sleep together so its no problem the beds dont push together. I dont want to sleep with my sister!!!

Our friend has cabin 2216 booked for 2009 so Ill take pictures then. Im going to try and peek in when we are on the ship this coming fall. We have the 1As they changed to 6Bs this fall, so future bookings we are going to consider these port hole cabins or 1 balcony and compare the price.

Archived