Inspiration first timer

dancrm12000

First time with Carnival, have sailed RCCL and Princess several times, anybody have any advise that is unique to carnival or Inspiration. Will be sailing July 5

Check out this recent review... I was on this sailing as well with the OP and despite not having as :::glowing::: a review as she did, I think you will find it very interesting with pictures, etc.... she did an EXCELLENT REVIEW !

Have a GREAT CRUISE !

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=787675

I have been on Inspiration twice now. Port of Tampa is very nice, although it is in the middle of town. If you are driving, make sure you give yourself extra time in case traffic is bad.

If you head up topside at around 6 PM on sail day, you can get some cool pictures of the ship going under the Sunshine Skyway bridge. It is a very pretty cable stayed bridge, and the funnel passes only feet beneathe it.

Try to get into George the Greek's dining room, he is a good maitre'd and very funny.

If Risa the cruise director sill does her Q&A sessions, try to attend one. The are usually on the Promenade on sea days. You can ask her cruise questions, and learn a great deal about life in the cruise biz.

Thats all I can think of right now, have a good time.

Archived