Adventure Dominica - River Tubing

spicy1

Has anyone done the river tubing with Adventure Dominica? I have been experiencing difficulties with Wacky Rollers (they have not been very good in responding). I AM DESPERATE!!

If anyone can give me any feedback, I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

spicy1,

I tried to email this operator three weeks ago, and they never responded. Maybe they are no longer in business?? Wackyrollers did respond, but I think they only have kayaking, and no tubing. Good luck!

Kel

mnsawyer,

We are on the Volendam (New Years Cruise) and they aren't offering a river tubing excursion. Maybe it's because HAL attracts an older crowd???

We did the river tubing in Belize last year, and it was great!!

Enjoy!

Kel

Must be nice to have so much business you can blow offf potential customers. After tubing in Belize I really wanted to do this again. My ship, Dawn Princess offers it but I refuse to pay prices double what they are by booking through the cruise line. Maybe Adventure Dominca handles only cruise business and won't deal direct if they know you are from a cruise ship. Many local tour operators have such agreements woith cruise ships. Think we'll just get a cab on the dock and make up our own tour to some waterfalls.

Archived