Coral laundry

fundayz

Has anyone recently sailed the Coral in Alaska? Just wondering if they offered the special on a bag of laundry. If so, when did they offer it and how much was it? We are doing the landtour after our cruise and want to get clean clothes.... since it is our honeymoon I prefer not to have to hang out at the on board washers! Thanks:)

It was "stuff a bag for $20" and I think it was the next to last full day. The bags are not huge, but I got 3 pairs of jeans (rolled very tightly), 3 tee shirts and some socks in one bag. The laundry rooms had about 6 washers and 6 dryers and were $1 a load for each.

• 4 weeks later...

scmomofboys,

Were the self serve laundrymats open the whole cruise? When we last went to Alaska, they Carnival didn't open them claiming invironmental reasons. Thanks for your help.

Beth

We're too cheap to pay even the $20, so we used the Self Serve Laundry.

$1 per load to wash, $1 to dry, $1 for detergent, and I think $1 for dryer sheets. We brought quarters, and our own dryer sheets and laundry soap in a Ziplock bags.

We were on a B2B and decided to do laundry the evening when most everyone else was packing and putting their luggage out. The Laundry Room was empty :D

If you are taking the Princess land tour, the lodges have self service laundries in each of the accomodations. There is not a lot to do at the lodges at night, so we used the laundry while relaxing. There are several within each complex. I do remember that the Coral did offer a $20. special as well. Wishing you happiness on your marriage and a wonderful cruise!

Archived