Compare Ships by Gross Tonnage???

I ran across a site on this board that allows you to compare cruise ships by gross tonnage, shows pictures of the ships and all and lets you select ships to put side by side to compare...pretty neat site. Does anybody have the link? I can't seem to find it again!!

I ran across a site on this board that allows you to compare cruise ships by gross tonnage, shows pictures of the ships and all and lets you select ships to put side by side to compare...pretty neat site. Does anybody have the link? I can't seem to find it again!!

This link lists the gross tonnage of best known passengers ships going back many 1918 and ending with Independence of the Seas. THese are in a list. I don't believe you can manipulate the ships. I'll search more and see if I can find the web site you mention.

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passenger_Ship

This web site compares the gross tonnage of every currently operating ship of several major cruiselines. Again it does not allow moving photos of ships beside one another for better comparison. It is very interesting though, because it has links to each ship--deck plans, etc.

http://www.directlinecruises.com/cruise_ships_search.htm

This excellent web site has precise graphic images of cruiseships of several major cruise lines. These images make it very easy to compare the ships by actual size as contrasted with other cruiseships. It is the BEST web site I have found so far.

http://www.nauticalcities.com/cruiseships.php?operator=All%20Operators

Thanks everyone! nauticalcities.com was the one!! On a side note...does anyone know if the TVs were replaced during Mariner's drydock? I know the answer is here somewhere, but I haven't mastered the search thing!!

Thanks everyone! nauticalcities.com was the one!! On a side note...does anyone know if the TVs were replaced during Mariner's drydock? I know the answer is here somewhere, but I haven't mastered the search thing!!

As of May 2008, the TV's were still the old CRT type.

Archived