Carribean Princess Sold Out?????

kkettle70

My TA told me to put money down ..$250... to show that you are truly interested in booking a cruise. My husbands cousin did this and within a day had a room. The money is refundable. Try it what have you got to lose!!

Actually...you have to put money down in order to hold yourself on the waitlist. If you do not clear the waitlist it will be fully refunded, but you will receive a confirmation if the waitlist clears. The deposit is usually half the deposit required if you were to actually book a cabin. Also, be sure to waitlist many categories...if you want a balcony, waitlist ALL balcony categories. This will help you clear the waitlist easier because ti opens up more cabins to you.

Sandytoes, I couldn't agree with you more! Bring back more Caribbean cruises for the summer...please! While leaving from NY is nice, the itinerary is limited given the distance from the northeast. If Carnival and RCCL can do it, so can Princess. I don't get it. Sorry for hijacking this thread. I look for any opportunity to vent on this subject.

Archived