Avalon Tranquility Report

YLTraveler

Others may have seen the very informative report by jml 1083 on his Avalon Tranquility Budapest to Prague trip he took in May. I just came across his report this morning and found it to be very informative. I hope our upcoming trip on the Avalon Artistry results in the same type of a glowing report.

If you have not read the report, it can be found at

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=43437

Have a nice day.

Thanks for pointing out the report - it was excellent. There are a few things that were different from the Tapestry cruise I went on last Septemeber. One was the headphone set - this is a great idea and I hope they are used on all cruises now. We noticed that Uniworld had them but we didn't and it was hard at times to hear our guides. The other difference is in the behaviour at meals - we did have everyone rushing to get (or "bags") a favourite table and the space for the lunch buffet just made it very crowded and almost impossible to get what you wanted easily.

We also found the staff excellent - very friendly and our ship spotless. The locks were really interesting. I agree - the french balcony rooms are well worth the money.

Enjoy you own cruise this year!

Archived