Balconies on Miracle

fat_joe

Do the doors between the balconies open on the miracle so that you can make one big balcony?

My family has booked two 8H cabins that are next to each other. They are not connected, so we would like to use the balcony door to go back and forth.

Yes but you need to go to the purser's office upon boarding and get you name on the list to have the balcony dividers opened - I understand they will only open a limited number!

We did this when we cruised with the kids and it was great as we had a super long balcony and could 'visit' each other thru the balcony doors!

Not sure - I read about this 'policy' on the boards here so made sure I was one of the first to 'sign' up - maybe something to do with wind? Hopefully someone else will be able to answer.

I know someone on a recent cruise (Conquest I think?) had to have their dividers closed every evening and could only have them open while in port? Very weird!!! (unless they had already met the 'open divider' quota?)

Archived