Just got my room assignment

krissy72

I am 51 days out from sailing on the Legend and just got my room number, as did my parents. I booked a 4A gty and my parents booked a 1A gty. I ended up with a 7A room 5143 and they ended up with a 4B room 5105. Are these good upgrades? Has anyone ever stayed in either room?

Just my opinion....

I think you got a great upgrade.... an obstructed view balcony is better than an inside!

Your parents on the other hand, did not get a great upgrade.... 5105 is all the way towards the front of the ship - more movement and a LONG way to the buffet and dining rooms!

But.... you are on the ship, and it is what you make of it!

Cat

I am 51 days out from sailing on the Legend and just got my room number, as did my parents. I booked a 4A gty and my parents booked a 1A gty. I ended up with a 7A room 5143 and they ended up with a 4B room 5105. Are these good upgrades? Has anyone ever stayed in either room?

Considering I booked a 5a and 1a on the Miracle and got SQUAT for an upgrade, I think you did very well.

Id say so, Id be dancing in the streets. :D You both got upgraded out of your category, how great is that??!!!

Just my opinion....

I think you got a great upgrade.... an obstructed view balcony is better than an inside!

Your parents on the other hand, did not get a great upgrade.... 5105 is all the way towards the front of the ship - more movement and a LONG way to the buffet and dining rooms!

Cat

The parents if they got a 1A could have been all the way forward and still not gotten a full bed, they could be in bunk beds even, I forgot which ship this is on, but it sounds fabulous to me. Iv never gotten such good upgrades.

Just my opinion....

Cat

I chose an extended balcony all the way forward on deck 5 of the Legend---we think the walk will do us good :D We're happy about it. And dh will eat much less since the buffet isn't quite as convenient! Past few cruises we've chosen our cabin on being near the food for him--well he gained 10# so we tried another tactic for this year :D

I think you got an awesome upgrade.

Archived