Cape liberty rtansportation

Hello,

I'm ew to this forum, my husband and I will be celebratng our 25th wedding anniversary and I'm going to surprise him with a cruise trip on the Explorer in August, the date we embark is our anniversary.:)

We will be arriving in to JFK and spent a night in NY, so my question is if tere is public transportation from md manhatan to the port or is it best to travel by cab and if someone knows how much will it cost?

Thankss

Rosa

We usually use a limo service or cab.You really wouldn't want to take public transportation with all your luggage.My friend just took a cab from Staten Island to Newark and it cost 30$ plus 8 for bridge and tip.

Hello,

I'm ew to this forum, my husband and I will be celebratng our 25th wedding anniversary and I'm going to surprise him with a cruise trip on the Explorer in August, the date we embark is our anniversary.:)

We will be arriving in to JFK and spent a night in NY, so my question is if tere is public transportation from md manhatan to the port or is it best to travel by cab and if someone knows how much will it cost?

Thankss

Rosa

Welcome to Cruise Critic, Rosa, and congratulations on reaching such a wonderful milestone!

Read here for some possible solutions:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=796775

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=764116

check with the concierge at your hotel, if your hotel does not have concierge than ask the front desk to find u a car service to take u from hotel to the port. I figure a car service from midtown to Bayonne to cost 130 bucks or less. I may be wrong. I travel from Newark airport to the medowlands all the time and my car service charges between 50-60 dollars. mid town to bayonne is a little farther plus tolls.

Archived