ROLL CALL: Voyager of the Sea - March 22, 2009

Bill-Squared

Hurrah! March 22nd is finally here. Just a few hours until boarding.

I read on the main boards that Voyager is in great shape and that the staff did a super job on the preceeding 2 cruises. (But that's no surprise, right?)

I hope everyone has/had a safe trip to the island. 610 South at 45 was slow yesterday afternoon, but the speed pocked back up about 5-8 miles south of the interchange. (And the locals driving around me affirmed my belief that Houston has the most polite big city drivers anywhere in the country.)

I look forward to meeting everyone in a few hours.

Andy

J&M-

Mark and I got home safely around 1:30 yesterday. I spent the rest of yesterday and today doing laundry.

Alas, tomorrow brings a return to the real world. Yuck! I'd rather be planning our next voyage.

Anyway, I'll be e-mailing some pictures once I get them all downloaded to the computer.

It was great getting to meet all of your group. I truly had a blast hanging out with all of you. I know Tony and Claire enjoyed meeting y'all as well.

And tell David that I STILL think he is evil for introducing me to Sky & Red Bull. I can only hope noone took pictures of me last Friday morning.

Glad y'all are home safe.

Andy

Archived