Carnival Freedom

I was just wondering what some of you who have been on the Carnival Freedom thought about the ship. I have been on three Carnival cruises (Triumph x2, and Destiny) and they were ok but they were not the best cruises that I have been on. I am looking at an eight day cruise next August with the following itinerary: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Cozumel, Mexico, Limon (Moin), Costa Rica, Colon, Panama, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Also was wondering what anyone thought of the itinerary above. Thanks :D

Have been on the Freedom twice - and I would sail her again. We love the larger ships! I have been to all the ports on this itinerary - did Paradise Beach in Coz, and would do that again. River rafted in Costa Rica (loved it!) , did rainforest ariel tram in Panama (wasn't impressed). I would also do this itinerary again - this time would do the locks in Panama, though. My friends said it was a great tour - but do it thru Carnival, as time-wise it is tight. If the price is right, I don't think you can go wrong with the Freedom, or this itinerary.

Archived