Swimming And Sea Pass

We also leave them in the beach bag or just under the towel on our lounge. I have even put it in my case for my sunglasses and left it under my lounge. Hope this helps. Good luck and happy cruising!!:)

On our last cruise I was still under 21 so i had a hole in mine I tied it to my trunks. But I seen other people punch holes in theres and do the same thing.

Monarch of the Seas June 2002

Liberty of the Seas August 2007

Liberty of the Seas February 2008

If your question concerns what happens to the SeaPass card if it gets wet, not much. I have left mine in the velco pockets of my swim shorts many times when in the pool or hot tub, and the card continues to work afterwards.

Weclome to CC and enjoy your cruise!

If you are talking about on the ship: we just left them on a lounge chair underneath our towels. We never had a problem. My husband actually left his wallet on the chair by mistake one day and when he went back the people that were sitting in the chairs next to us said they brought it up to the band that was playing on the pool deck. I think most people are pretty honest. I know there are a few bad apples, but for the most part you don't need to worry.

If you are talking about while in a port: we had a back pack with us to keep all our stuff in it and we just put everything there. We usually put it under our chair at the beach while we went in the water. We never had a problem there either, but we were a little more cautious and kept our eyes on the bag a little more.

Thanks For The Replies 19 Days To Go

How Long Before We Book Another Cruise When We Get Back?

I reccomend booking the next cruise ASAP after you return home!! It helps with the back to life blues!

Thanks For The Replies 19 Days To Go

How Long Before We Book Another Cruise When We Get Back?

I recommend booking a 'next cruise' while on board. You have to put down a $100 pp deposit, but don't have to decide where or when you're going. Then when you decide what cruise you want, just have them apply it to that booking number, you'll have part of you deposit already paid and you'll get some OBC for your next cruise. Just see the loyalty ambassador while on your cruise to find out the details.

We just leave ours on our chairs with the rest of our stuff. No problem. Don't get a lanyard.

Even if you don't actually wear it around your neck, we found it helpful for our kids' cards to be attached to lanyards. Whether they kept them in their pockets or in the beach bag, the lanyards made it harder for them to accidentally lose/drop/misplace their seapasses.

From one family cruiser to another!;)

Have fun!

Jen

Even if you don't actually wear it around your neck, we found it helpful for our kids' cards to be attached to lanyards. Whether they kept them in their pockets or in the beach bag, the lanyards made it harder for them to accidentally lose/drop/misplace their seapasses.

From one family cruiser to another!;)

Have fun!

Jen

Were you talking to me? (you quoted me). I am not a "family cruiser". ;) :D

Were you talking to me? (you quoted me). I am not a "family cruiser". ;) :D

Oops - I'm sorry! I quoted you in response to your comment about not needing lanyards; my intent was to give the OP our recent experience with our kids' lanyards (that's what I love about CC - variety of opinions!).

Then, I noticed that the OP was a family cruising for the first time, and we just cruised as a family on 6/21/08 Liberty. So my last comment was directed to the OP.

Duh - my bad!:p

My DH puts all our seapasses into a double zip loc baggie and pops them into his pocket when we are at the beach or pool and all go in the water together. I only buy him bathing suits with at least one velco closure pocket for this very reason. Never had a problem.

He also has a water wallet but finds the "zip baggie" less cumbersome.

Have also inconspicuously buried the zip bag in the sand under our towels, but that would require you 1) remember you buried them before leaving the beach, and 2) remember exactly WHERE under the blanket you buried them (strategically under a book or flip-flops on top of the blanket).

Just my 2 cents (or 6 cents if you count each idea).

Archived