Question about carry-on

We leave tomorrow morning for NYC and then board the Victory Saturday...whoo hoo! I absolutely can't wait and am no good at work today.

I have a question about our carry-on. Can we have regular size toiletries in there or is it like the airlines where there are restrictions and they have to be in certain containers?

Also, I know a lot of people bring soda and water on board...did I read correctly that there are mini-fridges in the cabins?

Thanks so much! I am not worried about the Victory reviews as of late...the way I look at it, I'm on a cruise, away from work, and all the every day stresses! :)

As for your carry on...if you are simply driving to the pier, then no worries about what is in your carry on. As for fridges....not every room has them...only some. You may want to bring a small rolling soft side type cooler as a carry on and your room attendant will keep it full of ice for you with a little extra $ from you. Now wether or not they let the liquid onboard is to be seen. some people have problems getting drinks on board, some do not.

As for your carry on...if you are simply driving to the pier, then no worries about what is in your carry on. As for fridges....not every room has them...only some. You may want to bring a small rolling soft side type cooler as a carry on and your room attendant will keep it full of ice for you with a little extra $ from you. Now wether or not they let the liquid onboard is to be seen. some people have problems getting drinks on board, some do not.

Remember there is now a size restriction for carry-on coolers, they can only be 12x12x12 now.

Thank you for posting the size of coolers allowed now. I will be needing to get a new one before my trip then. My daughter drinks water like it is going out of style...and due to her being in training for Cross Country..she'll need the bottled waters...does anyone know how safe the water on board is to drink from the fountains? Are they safe enough for her to refill her empty bottle...so that I don't have to pay $2.00 per bottel when she runs out.

Thank you for posting the size of coolers allowed now. I will be needing to get a new one before my trip then. My daughter drinks water like it is going out of style...and due to her being in training for Cross Country..she'll need the bottled waters...does anyone know how safe the water on board is to drink from the fountains? Are they safe enough for her to refill her empty bottle...so that I don't have to pay $2.00 per bottel when she runs out.

Ship water is fine...

Archived