Best Way to Go From West Palm to FLL

JanetMarie

I'm hoping the board can help our family. We are flying into West Palm but taking the cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale. We have to fly to West Palm to drop a parent off.

What is the best way for us to get from WP to FLL pier? Cab and how much would it cost? If rental car, are the rental car agencies right at West Palm airport and can we drop the car off at the pier at FLL or at FLL airport?

Many thanks for your advice.

Janet

A rental car will be cheaper but you have the hassle of picking it up and dropping it off as well as catching shuttle to pier. Last April we used Captains Cab (new name is airport and seaport limo service). They took us to Port Everglades in a Lincoln Town Car for $95. That price was for up to four people. They do have vans (fancy ones) if you have more. The good part is that if you are familiar with port....long security lines getting into port. The driver took us in a back gate without any problems and much less time.

Chris

I am not sure if they have a web site but here is phone number (not sure why I didn't post it before) 1-561-798-2180 for Captain's Airport Seaport & Limo Service. I know they have an 800 number but it is in DH wallet and he is at work.

Chris

Archived