Can you put someone else's ressie on your acct?

Wondering if I book the cruise for my in-laws if I can put their reservation # on my account so I can make payments? I'm not sure that they have an online account, so I don't want to make them a new one if they already have one.

I know that if you booked directly with the cruise line, it is very easy to control or pay for both accounts/reservations. I did that when my mom sailed with us in another cabin. Both reservations are accessible under "My Cruises".:D

I am guessing you could probably do it through a TA as well. They really don't seem to mind WHERE the money comes from. :)

When I tried to fill out my in-laws and grandmothers on line registation it told me I couldn't access their reservation because the names did not match mine. I ended up creating accounts for them on RC...took a little extra time, and now they'll get all the fun emails that I do :)

Thanks for the answers! I booked with C&A who let me just put it under my account. The cruise is a surprise for them, so I don't want them to know yet (although I'm horrible with surprises, so we'll see how long I last!!)

Wondering if I book the cruise for my in-laws if I can put their reservation # on my account so I can make payments? I'm not sure that they have an online account, so I don't want to make them a new one if they already have one.

Only if both reservation holders have the same name. And, if the other reservation has not had an owner determination yet.

I put myself as the reservation owner since I don't want them to even see how much $$ we spent.

Is anyone else able to change the Preferences and Requests part of the reservation online?? I'd like to be able to put that its their anniversary, but it won't let me (and I hate to call for something silly like that).

Archived