Love Being A Diamond!!!!

We have only gotten the one key per stateroom.

Laura

We were given on card to enter the Diamond Lounge on the Liberty. We requested a second card and our concierge, Pretty, made a second card for us. It was done very quickly and efficiently.

• 1 month later...
Except for being in the CL, and whatever attention you get there, I NEVER felt like any server or cabin steward treated me any differently because I am Diamond.

The steward appreciates that I "know the ropes" about what to expect, and how to communicate my needs, but other than that, no special services.

so well said.

You need ten completed cruises to get to the Diamond level.

Actually, it is 10 cruise credits. If you stay in a JS or above, that would equal 5 completed cruises (unless they are 12 nights or more, then each in a JS would be 3 cruise credits.)

We just got off the Enchantment on Monday after a really nice cruise. This was my first experience sailing at the Diamond level. I loved, loved, loved it!!

Julian the consierge was wonderful. We loved the lounge and the free coctails and champagne. I liked being able to use the computer in a more initmate setting. I met some interesting cruises who have sailed so many times that they have their own RCL name tags that look just like they are a member of the crew (they say their names and Loyal to Royal).

I got two pins, personalized stationary, and the loyalty ambassdor sent us a plate of chocolate covererd strawberries. Our waiter gave me extra special attention, more so than the others at our table, once he saw my card with my Diamond status. The booklet with upgraded coupons saved us a lot lot money, especially being able to get two photos for free.

It was really great and a lot of fun. :) RCL really knows how to treat thier loyal customers well.

????

Archived