Junior Suite - Black Watch

I don't have any photos of a junior suite but I have travelled in one several times and consider them good value for money. There is more than average space and plenty of storage. Look on the Fred. Olsen website and go to "our ships" and you will be given good images of all the cabins on that their other four ships. Hope you enjoy the cruise on this lovely ship.

Thanks for your reply - I guess ours will be good value for money since we've received it as an upgrade (three categories) from a Superior Outside:D

Was really after the bed configuration - the invoice says twin converts to double (that's OK) and 1 lower and 1 upper. We will only need the lower and wondered where it would be in relation to the double. The photos on their website don't give enough info iykwim.

we had booked a jnr suite on the BW and were upgraded to a delux suite. we were on lido deck and had a window in the bedroom bit looking sidewards and a window in the seating area looking forwards. not a glitzy cabin by any means but the wiews forward were lovely and space wise it was good.when you return you must let us lnow what the jnr suites are like,in case we ever have the chance to go on it again.

Archived