Sun in Alaska-Pools Heated, Fox news on tv?

willk49

"Fox News". That is a contradiction in terms.

DON

If not Fox then please confess where you obtain your 'accurate news knowledge'.....perhaps that is the true contradiction of terms. :D

Fox distorts. You listen.:rolleyes:

Didn't mean for this to turn into a political debate but since you started...after many cruises of being forced to obtain my news from the anti-American CNN International or BBC it was nice to finally watch a news station (while on a cruise) that "was on our side".

"Fox News". That is a contradiction in terms.

DON

I can't believe donaldsc has to put his cheap 2 cents in and try to turn a good question into a political debate.

Shame on you Don. You should get back to watching MSNBC with the rest of the Kool-Aid drinkers. I bet they don’t have that channel on any of the cruise ships.

So getting back to the original question, is FOX NEWS available, I sure hope so.

Yes, the pools are heated. Who cares about the news. I cruise to escape! lol...

That's the news I wanted to hear. A few years ago we did Alaska on the Sun Princess and got just as much pool time in as a warm water cruise because the pools were heated.:D

Just got off the Sun yesterday. Our cruise was cold and rainy, but lovely. CNN and FOX News both available. Pool heated to 82 chilly degrees, and the hot tubs were only heated to 98! I am not sure if I ever actually set foot on the pool deck, so can't tell you if people were enjoying it!

Robin

We just got off the Sun yesterday also and even though it was cool and rainy pretty much the entire cruise, the hot tubs and pools were well used! And besides CNN there was also Channel 32 from Vancouver showing "new" movies continuously.

Archived