What's Actually "Included" In The Sanctuary

ManhattanCruiser

I have read some reviews about people who've used the sanctuary... and seen Princess' press release about it... but I'm still confused.

They mention (1) refreshments, like energy drinks and such, (2) healthy snacks created expressly for the Sanctuary, (3) Ipods for music, (4) Massages...

Can I assume that SOME of these things are complimentary (I doubt the massage)?

So... I guess the question is... if I pay over a hundred bucks a week for the sanctuary...what will I really "get" besides a nice puffy chaise lounge and a woman in a white robe spraying water in my face? :-)

They do have a cooler with a juice beverage in it. Other than that, you are paying for the cushy seat, shade if you want it, peace and quiet and the water spritzed in your face. I'm pretty sure the ipod has a charge. You have to pay for the snacks and they are snacks that you can only get in the sanctuary. Also, there is a service charge tacked on every time you ask so ask for everything you want at once.

I know it sounds crazy & you think "why would i pay to use this area" but i promise you it is the most peaceful relaxing area i have ever been in my life ..... my husband and i actually picked to sail on the crown again and the 100% reason was we just loved the sanctuary - try it once & i promise you will be hooked for the rest of the cruise!!!

first of all the woman is ont in white in a tan color and i had a man:D plus i only paid extra for lunch. one day was enough. i enjoyed it but i found other quiet areas to sunbathe for free.

I loved it too but one afternoon it was so packed that we could hardly get off our chair! In the morning it is pretty quiet but later on during the day it can become crowdy... But yes other thant that, it's heaven!

I loved it too but one afternoon it was so packed that we could hardly get off our chair! In the morning it is pretty quiet but later on during the day it can become crowdy... But yes other thant that, it's heaven!

Wait a minute...hold the phone! You mean if you PAY for access to the Sanctuary you're not guaranteed a lounge chair? I assumed they'd limit the number of reservations so they'd never have to turn away people who paid to use this space.

Archived