Does HAL offer military discounts?

CruisinEurope

I don't know about military discounts, but the organization which offers insurance to military officers and families also has good cruise prices. ( I don't think I am allowed to use names but you can figure it out)

The is the information from another website:

Cruise Lines with Military Discount

Carnival offers military discounts to ………. customers who are active, reserve or retired members, or veterans of the U.S. military. Qualifying military personnel must submit a photocopy of current military ID, retired military ID or discharge papers and a driver's license via fax to Carnival at the time of booking. Carnival will charge guests the standard market rate if they do not receive proper documentation within 48 hours of booking.

Celebrity offers military discounts to active, reserve and retired members of the U.S. military and the Canadian Forces. Qualifying military personnel must present a photocopy of current military ID at the time of booking.

Holland America offers military discounts to active members of the U.S. military and the Canadian Forces. Qualifying military personnel must present a photocopy of current military ID and a driver's license, at the time of booking.

MSC Cruises offers military discounts to active and retired members of the U.S. military and the Canadian Forces. Qualifying military personnel must present a photocopy of current military ID and a driver's license, at the time of booking.

Norwegian offers military discounts to active, reserve, retired, and veterans of the U.S. military, and active and retired members of the Canadian Forces. Qualifying military personnel must present a photocopy of current military ID and a driver's license, at the time of booking.

Regent offers military discounts to ………. customers who are active and retired members of the U.S. military. Qualifying military personnel must present a photocopy of current military ID and a driver's license, at the time of booking.

Royal Caribbean offers military discounts to active, reserve and retired members of the U.S. military and the Canadian Forces. Qualifying military personnel must present a photocopy of current military ID at the time of booking.

HAL not only offers military discounts, but what they call community service discounts to teachers, nurses, firemen, policemen, etc. I think they also include retirees from these professions. They are usually offered less than 90 days before departure once final payments have not been made. The fares are lower than what is being offered to the general public at the same time. Many of HAL’s ships are oversold right now for the current season so I haven’t seen any of them lately. I would expect to see some come out for fall sailings after the kids are back in school.

Aunty Pat

Barefoot Windjammer - Phantom ‘81

K&D German Rhine Line ‘84

NCL - Norway ’85, Pride of America ’05, Southward ’87, Star ’97 & ‘05, Starward ’92, Sun ’02 & Windward ’93

RCC - Song of America ‘89

American Hawaiian - Independence ‘98

HAL - Volendam ’99, Noordam ’06, Oosterdam ’07 & ‘09, Statendam ’02 & ‘08, Prinsendam ’03 & ’06, Westerdam ’09 & Zuiderdam ’04, ’06 & ‘07

Carnival - Spirit ‘05

Celebrity – Summit ‘05

Cruise West - Yorktown Clipper ‘06

Princess - Golden Princess ‘07

A & K - East Queen ‘07

Cunard - QM2 ’08

Archived