Back from Victory today!

Kat4Carolina

I am working on a review and will post ASAP, but I want to give a very quick recap. Wonderful service, weather was extremely nice first sea day, enjoyed the cool temps in Canada, thought the food was great. Loved the Irish Piano Bar and the shows were terrific. Early arrival was no problem on Saturday and self assist debarkation was a BREEZE - hubby and I were to LGA by 9:00 a.m. and that was after a late arrival at the terminal by the ship. Very sad to be back in the "real" world but am feeling much refreshed and rejuvenated!

I am working on a review and will post ASAP, but I want to give a very quick recap. Wonderful service, weather was extremely nice first sea day, enjoyed the cool temps in Canada, thought the food was great. Loved the Irish Piano Bar and the shows were terrific. Early arrival was no problem on Saturday and self assist debarkation was a BREEZE - hubby and I were to LGA by 9:00 a.m. and that was after a late arrival at the terminal by the ship. Very sad to be back in the "real" world but am feeling much refreshed and rejuvenated!

So glad to hear a good review. Glad you had a good time. We are traveling with some first time Carnival cruisers. We convinced them to try Carnival instead of NCL to Canada. for a 7 day cruise in Sept. I was getting a little worried about many of the negative reviews recently. I know after reading these threads for yrs that you do get negative and postive reviews but it seemed like recently more negative, especially regarding food in the dinning room. My family is all about the food, not that it has to be fancy or large portions. We like all types but we would like it served hot tasty and friendly service. I do hope they are not disappointed. My husband and I are easy and will go with the flow but the other cabins hopefully will not be disappointed.

I guess everyone that plans an outing whether for a day or a cruise wants everyone to be happy. So please keep writing reviews on the Victory to Canada and let us 7 day cruisers know all about the cruise and ship. Hopefully Carnival is reading and listening to some of the negative reviews. I know NCL reads these boards all the time!

Counting down the days.......................................

Archived