Touring Chagall Museum in Nice

Hello all,

Just back from an Alaskan cruise when we decided to take advantage of last minute pricing for the Princess Grand in Aug. One of the stops is Cannes and I would like to visit the Marc Chagall museum in Nice. My mom prefers to use the cruise tours, but nothing visits this museum. There is one tour that drives to Nice with an hour to shop.

Any suggestions or advice...what is the easiest way to get to this museum and is it worth the extra effort?

Thanks!

We adored the Chagall museum, and it's very easy to get to. I don't remember what the bus number is, but wherever you're dropped off in Nice, it will be easy to find. The ride (a pleasant one) is about 15 min from the seaside promenade (also lovely), and the neighborhood the museum is in is handsome. I could scarcely tear myself away from the exhibit!

Would guess that hop bus doesn't go out there cause it's more in the "burbs." (But, truly, very easy to get to. The exhibits there are constantly changing, by the way. But I'd imagine they're always good.)

Archived