zydecocruiser

"Cruise ships may be here before the end of the month"

Hm... There are about half a dozen ships scheduled to arrive the same day as the Miracle on November 9th. I wonder how they'll pick the lucky two?

Don't know. I would think the ones with alternate ports set up would continue with those. Then of course, they would pick one ship because I was on it. Not sure about the second. Since I will be with a different 6 ships or so on the 11th, your mileage may vary.

"A spokesperson from the DOT said: “We can’t give any specific dates yet because there are so many factors to consider, but we are confident that we can have cruise ship passengers visiting again in early November.” "

"The department is also involved in talks with various cruise liners to match their cruising schedules to the services that Grand Cayman is able to offer at the moment. "

http://www.caymannetnews.com/2004/10/746/cruisers.shtml

Zydeco, where did you find the "schedule" to check how many ships "were" scheduled at Grand Cayman on any one particular day? Sure would love the link.

We are scheduled their the same week, too.

Bon Voyage

I checked my Cruise Personalizer on the Princess home page and Grand Cayman (which had been removed) is now back on the itinerary!

I hope we make it!