Favorite Picture of All Time

And this one is so awesome to me. It's my parents on the beach watching us sail. They live in Jacksonville and came to see the ship go by and I actually spotted them, with my dog too!

CIMG4132.jpg

That is very cool!

Wow Kristy, that is really cool.

This one is from my Mediterranean cruise I got off of last week. It is the Stromboli volcano reflected in the ship's galss:

190-Copy.jpg

This is the volcano:

184-Copy.jpg

I love your reviews and pictures! Are you doing a review for this cruise too?

• 1 month later...

There are so many wonderful pictures on this thread but I have to say the sea turtle is my favorite so far. We have seen them but have never had a camera. His face is precious.

Lego, if you don't mind and have a means to send it, I would love to have a copy to frame. My email address is enquistl at cox dot net

A truly amazing picture.:)

This is leaving Jacksonville on the Fascination.

CIMG4136.jpg

And this one is so awesome to me. It's my parents on the beach watching us sail. They live in Jacksonville and came to see the ship go by and I actually spotted them, with my dog too!

CIMG4132.jpg

Kristy, is that the same beach APDMOM shoots from?

Here my photo show our CONQUEST from Bahamas but my love conquest ship has two time her sailed be again 4/8/12

th_Taylor_Conquest_2009270.jpg

Here my sailed on the triumph for superbowl Nola game I love it the triumph be great two time!

th_P2100618.jpg

My love ship of carnival and I'm try more for uploads from my photobucket! That me love sailing!

:D

• 9 months later...

I was searching for a thread that showed all different types of cruise photo's when I came across this link. So I thought I would bump this thread up to add some excitement to everyone who is getting ready to cruise, dreaming about a cruise, planning a cruise .......

And for all of those who want to start posting ..... we CC members are awaiting your photo's.

Now I'll go back and start looking at them all.

OceanDreams

Edited by OceanDreams

I was searching for a thread that showed all different types of cruise photo's when I came across this link. So I thought I would bump this thread up to add some excitement to everyone who is getting ready to cruise, dreaming about a cruise, planning a cruise .......

And for all of those who want to start posting ..... we CC members are awaiting your photo's.

Now I'll go back and start looking at them all.

OceanDreams

Great use of the Bump technique :p

We love this photo of the water in Cozumel taken from the Serenity deck on Dream:

5853846590_fa1eb42d82_b.jpg

And the most relaxing excursion ever: Maya Chan Beach in Costa Maya. If you look really closely, you can see the Dream way in the distance:

5880891694_f6d4c5c0bb_b.jpg

The cruise we took in April was my son's first & we had a blast. As a parent, it brings me joy to see him enjoying EVERYTHING so much. A few of my favorites:

Jacksonville Zoo - before boarding

jax.jpg

Dancing with our waiters

Jax6.jpg

Dolphin Encounter at the Blue Lagoon, Nassau

Jax5.jpg

Pool on Lido

Jax4.jpg

BFF

jax2.jpg

This photo was taken in St. Thomas (Magens Bay), when we sailed on the Dream in February 2010.

2j0ld92.jpg

This is my DD's reflection of her legs, on the Miracle in February 2011. She tried to make it look like she was on the waters surface

259bzue.jpg

I am enjoying looking at everyone's pictures! :)

Edited by hbmom2