Soda (Pop) Card / Coffee Card

Jospen

I'm a decaf coffee drinker ... do they offer decaf brewed and specialty coffees?

Sharon

Me, too, and that's a yes to the decaf specialty coffees. I'm not sure re the brewed as I seldom drink it, but if they have decaf espresso, I'd be really surprised if they also didn't do decaf brewed.

Is there a selection of teas at the dinner or buffet or room service? What about decaf tea or herbal tea?

Thank you

The buffet used to have them, but lately I've only noticed Lipton. I know you can get herbal in the diningroom; don't know about room service. I'm inclined to think that if you ask at the buffet, you can get it there too.

Pia

The buffet used to have them, but lately I've only noticed Lipton. I know you can get herbal in the diningroom; don't know about room service. I'm inclined to think that if you ask at the buffet, you can get it there too.

Pia

I agree with Pia here. The Horizon Court used to have an assortment of teas set up, all kinds. But the last couple of years, all you see up there is Lipton. But asking for something else doesn't take but a moment and I am sure they will supply it for you.

We have always found an assortment of teas in the buffet including decaf and herbal and Green Tea. Many of the teas are Bigelow which I do not like. But there were two that were English blends -- Oolang (China) and English Breakfast (India). And the ubiquitous Lipton (Decaf and Regular) were always there. I do not know about Room Service -- but if Room Service does not have, grab a few from the Buffet and take it to your cabin. Dinner is tricky -- because the waiters are so busy and they will routinely bring Lipton with the tea pot (ask for 2 bags if you want strong). If you ask for other than Lipton in the Dining Room, please be tolerant if the waiter forgets because he has to go fetch the assortment of teas. He cannot grab a specific tea. I also always take some tea bags from home with me in a ziplock bag -- just in case.

Is there a selection of teas at the dinner or buffet or room service? What about decaf tea or herbal tea?

Thank you

Archived