Eurodam Dining

aboat2float

Menus on the Prelude and Inaugurals are typically better than the regular menus - also the menus are specific to the itinerary you are on.

Also, menus for a 10 day cruise are different from those for 7 day cruises.

Please tell me how I would go about making advance reservations for dinner in the Tamarind and/or other specialty restaurants on the Eurodam? Can I do this online or do I have to call HAL? If there is already information posted about this, please feel free to refer me to an existing thread or post. Many thanks to all, in advance. (This will be my first cruise on HAL.)

Please tell me how I would go about making advance reservations for dinner in the Tamarind and/or other specialty restaurants on the Eurodam? Can I do this online or do I have to call HAL? If there is already information posted about this, please feel free to refer me to an existing thread or post. Many thanks to all, in advance. (This will be my first cruise on HAL.)
At present you can only make Tamarind dinner reservations by calling Ship Services (800-541-1576), but you can make Pinnacle Reservation either on the phone or on HAL's site (For Booked Guests, Onboard Gifts). You can not make lunch reservations for either except on board.

(I don't have a clue about Canaletto)

Many thanks for your quick reply. I was wondering about Canaletto too, so will enquire when I call the number you that you provided. I will pass along any new information (if any) after I make the call. Thanks again!

Menus on the Prelude and Inaugurals are typically better than the regular menus - also the menus are specific to the itinerary you are on.

Also, menus for a 10 day cruise are different from those for 7 day cruises.

That makes things complicated for planning. LOL.

Archived