2010 World Cruises?

Captain Rhone

Has anyone heard anything about the 2010 World Cruises that it appears by the schedules that both QV and QM2 will be doing? Any rumors regarding them or possible release dates? I was just curious because the 2009 ones I believe were released around the second week of July and this year I still haven't heard anything and its almost August...

Has anyone heard anything about the 2010 World Cruises that it appears by the schedules that both QV and QM2 will be doing? Any rumors regarding them or possible release dates? I was just curious because the 2009 ones I believe were released around the second week of July and this year I still haven't heard anything and its almost August...

when we were on the QV during the World Cruise we were told that the intinerary was to be released at the end of July., they took a deposit so am eagerly awaiting to see where we are going!:D

Hi All,

I too am anxiously awaiting release of the 2010 world cruise itinerary. I am in Australia and have been told by Carnival here they will be released in September.

Cheers

Ali

They are way behind schedule. The 09's were released June 07.

Perhaps itineraries by the end of July... beginning of August.. with bookings to open....September....is the latest info from Cunard.

Keep in mind for the 09 wc schedules.. we were told April of 07.. and nothing until June 07.

It light of the increasing fuel costs.. and world economies... can't say the delay surprises me.

Good to see this thread begin - My goal is a WC in 2010 - I'm hoping they have a similar segment in 10 like they have for 09 on QM2 that I have my eye on - The Sydney to NY for 47 days departing Feb 26 2009 -

I was looking on the website the other day so I'll be checking back from time to time on this thread.

Archived