Golden Aft Pool... Heated and Open In Alaska At Night?

ManhattanCruiser

I'm about a month away from a cruise on the Golden... I'll be in an inside cabin a few doors down from the aft pool (On Aloha).

I know some people would shiver at the thought of swimming in Alaska in an outdoor pool. But if it's well heated, it might be a fun evening activity.

Any recent Golden pax remember seeing the aft pool open... hopefully with steam rising out of it?

I'm about a month away from a cruise on the Golden... I'll be in an inside cabin a few doors down from the aft pool (On Aloha).

I know some people would shiver at the thought of swimming in Alaska in an outdoor pool. But if it's well heated, it might be a fun evening activity.

Any recent Golden pax remember seeing the aft pool open... hopefully with steam rising out of it?

The pools were all 85 degrees with one being in a covered area. Hubby and I went in twice, and we cruised during a COLD week. But of course, the hot tub was better!

Unless you really like swimming I've never seen that many adults in the water on an Alaskan cruise - mostly the kids.

Archived