Galley/kitchen tour?How to arrange?Please help with surprise!

On the Inspiration the Galley tour was part of the daily activities on the last night (4pm). Anyone that wanted to take the tour met at the Mardi Gras Dining Room. It was pretty interesting and they had most of the night's dinner selection plated so you got a preview during the tour.

Just off the Glory and they had the galley tour in the capers. Ours was on THursday at 4.....(a sea day). My hubby and two kids went. It was sort of short, but they found it very interesting. I think it took about 30 minutes or so.....

sandi

Hi everyone! I have heard from so many of you about taking the galley tour and we never have... this cruise for just dh & I (no kiddies) and he loves to cook so I would love to go on the gally tour and I would love to arrange it as a surprise- any ideas? Thanks so much in advance!

Galley tour is open to anyone who wants to attend. Usually around 3:30 or so on the last sea day.

Archived