Radiance Class 7th Floor Balcony

I am currently booked in E2 category balcony on the 8th deck of Radiance of the Seas. However, I just noticed a E1 on the 7th floor has opened up at the same price. Looking at the deck plan, it appears that the 7th floor balconies are larger than the 8th floor E2?

Does anyone know if the E1 balconies are larger (specifically 7044)?

I am currently booked in E2 category balcony on the 8th deck of Radiance of the Seas. However, I just noticed a E1 on the 7th floor has opened up at the same price. Looking at the deck plan, it appears that the 7th floor balconies are larger than the 8th floor E2?

Does anyone know if the E1 balconies are larger (specifically 7044)?

I had a 7th floor balcony in the center of the ship I would call them obstructed their is an over hang right below the balcony, it is a roof like structure over the life boats, and you cannot look straight down also workman can walk along the roof. It might not bother you but it sure did me. If you go forward of the hump cabins they don't have it.

Some of the 7th floor balconies are deeper, but the "privacy partition" doesn't extend all the way to the railing! Meaning, you'll be making friends with your neighbors! And, the folks on deck 8 will be able to look right down on that "extended" portion of the balcony. It's a weird design!

7044 is forward of the hump, so that is not the issue. My concern would be that it is a connecting cabin, meaning there is a door between you and 7042. This will probably result in your having only a chair in the room instead of a couch. Not as confortable, in my opinion.

lkb125 --- Am I correct in thinking then that even a "hump" cabin on Deck 8 won't be looking straight down, that this "roof" over the lifeboats would be in the way, even if just a little?? Have booked that on the Jewel -- just curious! Thanks.

Archived