Mexican Riviera-Yes or No

lisalisa143

• 2 weeks later...

My family and I are thinking about a cruise to the Mexican Riviera in April 2009. We have cruised the Caribbean and loved it. We are hearing that Mexico is completely different. How so?

Would you cruise there again?

We have also heard that the seas can be a bit rough. Is that dependent on the time of year or where you cruise?

We have never been on a Mexican Riviera cruise. We just booked our first for March 09 and we have booked on Carnival Spirit-another first since we have never been on that either. It was a toss up between the 8 day and 7 day itin. and between ships. Here's hoping on the the ship, the ports, and the weather.

Have sailed to the Mexican Riviera 3 times. I'm going again Oct 4th and I've booked yet another Mexican Riviera cruise April 2009. So YES I would certainly go back.

It's very different than the Caribbean. Water is not as clear, sand is rough and the weather I feel is not as humid. The people are much more friendly and I feel very comfortable and SAFE there. Many things are within walking distance from the ship or a short taxi ride.

Have sailed to the Mexican Riviera 3 times. I'm going again Oct 4th and I've booked yet another Mexican Riviera cruise April 2009. So YES I would certainly go back.

It's very different than the Caribbean. Water is not as clear, sand is rough and the weather I feel is not as humid. The people are much more friendly and I feel very comfortable and SAFE there. Many things are within walking distance from the ship or a short taxi ride.

Archived