How much to rent jet ski's by Paradise Beach?/

Izzy Bee

vegasdan141 is correct about the prices. Parasailing has to paid in cash, but we have an arrangement with Patrick (jet ski/banana boat dude) that our customers can pay for their jetski rental with a credit card (Mastercard or Visa) at our main bar. Have fun!

Hi Tom,

How much does it cost per person to take the bananna boat ride? is there a weight limit for it??

the parasailing is $55/person, right? do they ever take double rides or is it just singles? weight limit was 300lbs?

cant wait to meet you!!! is there anything you need from the states??? a few years ago we took starbucks to minigolf sally, and some goudive chocolate for Chellie at eagle ray divers......

thanks, wendy

wendya2J...the banananananan boat costs $10USD per person and is waaay fun! There's no weight limit for it, but yes, 300 lbs for the parasail. They do tandem rides when it's windy enough...which is almost always...enjoy!

Looking forward to meeting you, and I don't really need anything right now, thanx! I've been very spoiled these last 2 weeks, with CCers (thanx again, guys!) bringing me ravioli, Chunky Soup and Twizzlers. It's making losing that 10 lbs I gained on vacation very difficult!! Hasta la vista!

Archived