SideStep

Just wanted to say that sidestep.com is such a great site/program!! ive been searching other sites to get cheap airfare and hotel, but nothing beats this program.... It def has the lowest prices i could find anywhere! Thanks to all fellow cruisecritics who posted about this site bc I wouldve never found it on my own!!

• 3 weeks later...

In September I was trying to find airfare to Germany and I just happened to hit the righ conbination (Phoenix to Munich) on side step and got a $499 flight. Taxes and insurance cost me a total of $602 per person. It was such a great deal we booked for three people. Thank you Side Step. Good luck to all you travel junkies. Tim

Another great travel site that is similar to sidestep:

http://travel.mobissimo.com/travel/search_airfare.php

In the left hand corner, jst choose the bed or the jet for air or hotel. We got our flights to Europe almost $300 last year using them. We read about this company in Arthur Frommers Budget Travel magazine.

Checking this search engine against sidestep, mobissimo came up cheaper just about everytime. In fact our NW flights at Christmas came in over $100 cheaper.

Archived