Oasis of the Seas!!!

Hi, We were looking to book on the oasis of the seas. And we were wondering if anyone could tell us the prices. thank you.!

Deck plans and prices have not been released yet. :( Many cruisers, including me, are anxious to see them. :D

Deck plans and prices have not been released yet. :( Many cruisers, including me, are anxious to see them. :D

I hope the deck plans we're anxiously waiting for are real deck plans. When the released the plans for the Celebrity Solstice they only showed cabins and the stairwells. I was disappointed. I hope RCCL doesn't do the same. I'll be really bent.

When the released the plans for the Celebrity Solstice they only showed cabins and the stairwells. I was disappointed. I hope RCCL doesn't do the same. I'll be really bent.

I am willing to bet that they will do this for Oasis as well.

Vicky Freed said that they wouldn't make "all of the reveals" until October.

Which I think is ridiculous but I don't work for RCCL now do I. ;)

I have a tough time making a decision about the inagural without knowing what I am getting...or getting this close and not knowing cost

I don't think I will be able to do the inaugural in December 09. I work in retail and it too close to Christmas. I think I'm going to look into a March 09 sailing.

We have been somewhat uninterested in cruising on Oasis, to much ship etc....

BUT....our TA just sent us some paperwork today in the mail for our Liberty cruise in 10 months and with it, she included a beautiful color "magazine" on Oasis. It's really an eye-catching brochure! I received the C&A video a few weeks ago via e-mail, but this brochure really takes the cake :):)

Now we are tempted to try it some time :D

I hope the deck plans we're anxiously waiting for are real deck plans. When the released the plans for the Celebrity Solstice they only showed cabins and the stairwells. I was disappointed. I hope RCCL doesn't do the same. I'll be really bent.

They did exactly that when they released the deck plans before Freedom's booking. Only cabins were showing and not the public areas and we did not know the pricing until you called ~ right Renee;)

You can be sure that RCCL will be doing the same, only the cabins will show so you will know what cabin you want to book......You won't see the last of the plans until the ship is closer to the Sailing Date:( They try to keep a surprise till the end:D

Carol:)

special invitation for diamond and diamond plus aug 21st

crown and anchor 28th

grneral public 4th sept

Actually the correct date when the general public will be able to book Oasis is September 3rd, not the 4th.:)

How far out do you think they will be booking? Probably looking for summer 2010 or spring break 2010 but have no idea what week the schools are out!:mad:

A few weeks ago, Vicki Freed indicated that the books will initially be open for reservations into the Fall of 2010.:) School vacation dates can vary considerably from state to state or region to region. In Massachusetts, for example, schools are out the week of April 19th (Patriots Day) while in other locales, the schools are closed for Easter week.:)

Archived