Retrieving an older thread

craigers

A group of us were talking about different cruise directors last night.I remembered a thread months ago titled (Who is your favorite cruise director),or something like that.How can i find that thread and then retrieve it?It was a long thread and i am sure a lot of members remember it.For that matter,how can you find any thread from the past?Thanks Don

A group of us were talking about different cruise directors last night.I remembered a thread months ago titled (Who is your favorite cruise director),or something like that.How can i find that thread and then retrieve it?It was a long thread and i am sure a lot of members remember it.For that matter,how can you find any thread from the past?Thanks Don

When you come into this forum, or any forum here on CC for that matter, just click the link that says Search this forum (click on the attachment to see the detail), enter your search terms, and then click the GO button.

Forum-Search-2.gif.0d7cebfef471df30fb51b437ad95c465.gif

When you come into this forum, or any forum here on CC for that matter, just click the link that says Search this forum (click on the attachment to see the detail), enter your search terms, and then click the GO button. Quote

Linda,I tried that already with no success. Have you ever tried it yourself?Maybe i am doing something wrong.Thanks Don

When you come into this forum, or any forum here on CC for that matter, just click the link that says Search this forum (click on the attachment to see the detail), enter your search terms, and then click the GO button. Quote

Linda,I tried that already with no success. Have you ever tried it yourself?Maybe i am doing something wrong.Thanks Don

Make sure you are searching the forum and not the thread . I know , seems obvious , I just thought Id put it out there .

Or look here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=682980&highlight=favorite+director

I just tried it and it worked fine. :o

As the other poster pointed out, make sure you select the link that says Search This Forum rather than the one that says Search this Thread.

Archived