XM Satellite Radio on the ship

Hi All,

My DH is a huge baseball fan and we will be on the AOS in 2 weeks and the ONLY sport they show is soccer. He was hoping to bring his satellite radio to catch a few games, does any one know if I can bring the radio and if it will work?

Thanks in advance for your help

Looks like your husband is out of luck. I was going to say hope you are doing a Western itinerary, but I see you said AOS, and starting at Puerto Rico, looks like its past the blue line, and I'm guessing that means no radio, srry.

What leads you to believe they only show soccer (football to the rest of the world)? I was on the VOS, a sister ship to the AOS, and they showed different types of athletic contests on their TVs in the sports bar. They do receive satellite TV feeds. We will be on the AOS next month and are looking forward to it.

What leads you to believe they only show soccer (football to the rest of the world)? I was on the VOS, a sister ship to the AOS, and they showed different types of athletic contests on their TVs in the sports bar. They do receive satellite TV feeds. We will be on the AOS next month and are looking forward to it.

We were on the AOS last year same week and it was soccer all week.

Archived