Concierge Class

Saylor

Has anyone tried this new Concierge Class yet? Is it worth the extra $$?

Hi Saylor !

I have tried CC Class a few times, and I liked it very much. Lots of nice little perks, but the best thing had to be the upgraded mattress and pillows. I had some of the best sleep, I have ever had on a Cruise Ship !

As for if CC Class worth it, I would say this... Celebrity has some very odd pricings for CC Class. On some sailings, it is just a little more than a balcony cabin, yet on other sailings, it is quite a bit more. It all depends on how much you have to pay to get it.

If it does not cost you big $$$ to get it, then I would DEFINATELY recommend it.

I hope that helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Regards,

Andy

Thanks for the tidbit, actually, it really wasn't that much more! ($50 per person for the entire week!)

Hi Saylor !

For $50 PP, for the week, I would absolutely go for it. That is a very good deal.

Regards,

Andy

CC just started last October when we cruised Hawaii on the Infinity.

Was not very impressed - no one knew anthing about a 'pillow menu'. I guess when I think about it it was very nice. Little touches like fresh flowers every few days, padded veranda chairs, little canapes on formal nights. Fresh fruit - champagne was too dry for me but a nice touch.

We did not have to pay extra because it had just started.

Yeah it's worth it.

Just wish I had that 'pillow menu'

You're quite the firecracker, huh?

Hi Saylor !

So you know.... I deleted that other person's response to your reply. It was very rude and uncalled for !

Regards,

Andy

Yes, the menu is much larger. Also, the pillow menu was on a card in the cabin. Wonder if that people before had "stolen" it. That is up to the cabin steward to replace these items.

We had CC on Summit and are booked in it in March. Loved it.

I know that you have a special menu for breakfast in CC Class. Does anyone know if you can order Eggs Benedict?

Yes ... you can order anything you want for Breakfast... even if it is not on the menu. They will not advertize but it is available..

LARRY

Archived