Anniversary Package Question

Our Travel Agent got us the anniversary/romance package on our South American Cruise last winter. We didn't go for cake' date=' but enjoyed the meal in Le Bistro, the wine on arrival, the strawberries, etc. Even if we'd paid for it, it would be worth it, as we pay for several specialty restaurants on each cruise anyway.[/quote'] I agree, it is a great package; As a TA, I often give it to my clients, as a cruiser, we order it.

Nita

Our dinner at Le Bistro on our anniversary was delicious and romantic with one funny story to relate. Just after our first course, I adjourned to the ladies' room. On my way back to our table I could hear the most awful ruckus. Apparently, while I was gone a large party complete with screaming (literally, screaming) children had been seated beside us. I wish I could have seen my face, I'm imagining a look of abject horror... Hubby looked up and laughed and said the we were moving. We didn't even have to ask, the staff just whisked us away to one of the cozy, intimate couch style tables far away from the nightmare party. (We jokingly referred to it as the "birth control party".)

All in all, we enjoyed it thoroughly!

ee

HAHA, ee.... Cute story. Kids in Le Bistro... OY.. Don't get me started!!!!!:rolleyes:

My partner proposed to me on 16th August on the Jewel.It was a full moon and very romantic!! We had a meal a few days later at Le Bistro (Mr Romantic having purchased the anniversary package in advance!) The waiters gathered around our table and serenaded us with "let me call you sweetheart ".

It was very lovely.They bought cake too!

Kerry-ann.

If you eat in le bistro and drink wine it is a no brainer

2 lots of $25 credits for the wine(£22+tip) or take the house offering.

2 bistro cover $30

So $80 worth the rest is free take or leave.

Well, that's what I sort of figured...that the wine and meal was worth the price, and the rest were sort of "extra".

We're celebrating our 40th on our cruise..I think I'll go ahead and order it as a surprise for my husband...

Archived